Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/1/2005 5:33:45 PM EDT
Hey gang,

I just ordered some some mags online, and they are marked"

360 724-5841

The also have a "2 05" on the body. Does anybody know who makes these? They were billed as Labelle mags when I bought them, and they look like the D&H (LaBelle) mags that I bought last month. Can anybody help?

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:17:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:30:02 AM EDT

Originally Posted By RustyTX:
They are D&H... Good mags

Thanks Rusty! They were billed as such, but I just wanted an outsider's view.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 11:50:19 AM EDT
Yes D&H they should be marked 04TQ4 on the other side of the mag body. D&H makes mags for many manufacturers and dealers and stamps the floorplates as such.
Top Top