Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 12:43:55 PM EST
Hello I have a LMT and soon a S&W MP15. Looking to buy the KNS walk out pins was wondering if both rifles take the .154 size pins.

Thank's
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:52:09 PM EST
yes...i found them useless though other than the tacticool effect. i have since removed them from my m&p.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:02:08 PM EST
Originally Posted By rychencop:
yes...i found them useless though other than the tacticool effect. i have since removed them from my m&p.

huh? i was gonna get a set for my m&p, please elaborate
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 2:19:34 PM EST

If they are installed, they are doing their job. That's hardly "useless"...

I have high round count RRA lower that had walking pins. When you need them, you need them. Why not install them now?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 2:26:47 PM EST
Originally Posted By SPARTAN300gt:

huh? i was gonna get a set for my m&p, please elaborate

unless you have a problem with the pins walking, they serve no purpose. but like someone else said if they are installed then your pins won't walk. it's like fixing a problem that may not even exist though.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 2:55:11 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/3/2009 3:02:06 PM EST by BadassWeakling]
It's only $30, and in general, unless you are dealing with out of spec pins or lowers, they aren't necessary.

I get by fine with the pins Geiselle supplied with their trigger. When the hammer pin walks, you can get uncontrolled full auto fire though, this happened to a fellow student at a class running stock pins with a billet receiver from a relatively new manufacturer.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:54:43 PM EST
They are needed for most drop in aftermarket triggers.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:01:29 PM EST
Originally Posted By rtibbo:
They are needed for most drop in aftermarket triggers.

wrong!
Top Top