Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2013 7:19:58 PM EST
need to take a minute to recognize Gordon Gipson at KNS Precision, Inc.
I called with a small request to purchase a replacement part for something that I damaged during installation.
I bent the hammer pin from a gen2 non-rotating pin kit and it was completely my error.

Gordon not only had the part in stock but shipped it out same day along with a really cool patch and a KNS sticker.
keep in mind this man is the Vice president of KNS and he just happened to also be the man answering my call.

+1 for these guys.

Thank you.
JM
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 9:50:36 PM EST

Yes. Gordon and Chris are both great guys. I have had the pleasure to be around them a few times and throw some lead down range. All my AR's rock the KNS first gen anti-rotational pins. Glad to hear they took care of you.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 3:49:20 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SGTcookie83:

Yes. Gordon and Chris are both great guys. I have had the pleasure to be around them a few times and throw some lead down range. All my AR's rock the KNS first gen anti-rotational pins. Glad to hear they took care of you.
View Quote

+1 to KNS...
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 2:46:23 AM EST
Gordon also took care of me the other day. While cleaning my rifle i noticed a beat up piece (the one outside the receiver from the hammer pin to trigger pin). I asked if I could order a replacement. He said he would just ship me one. 2 days later I have the part in hand along with the KNS patch, sticker, and his card. Great customer service!
Top Top