Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/4/2006 1:11:07 PM EDT
I'm considering replacing the front sight on my Bushy M4gery with this KNS hooded crosshair sight.  I'd like to hear from those of you that have experience with it, whether or not it is a solid improvement over the existing sight.  Any feedback would be appreciated.

Here's a link with a color pic

ETA: I'm also curious what the average cost of this thing is.  I've found it from $19-$32.  Received a catalogue from www.deltaforce.com, and they have this sight for $29.  I was thinking of buying from them unless you guys could recomend a better company to use.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:26:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered mine from Brownells for $27.  

It should be in tomarrow, the only thing is....I don't know how to take out the original sight.

There was a thread on this, but it will not come up in my search.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:21:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the kns on my rifle and really like it.  I find it much easier to be precise with the irons.  A friend of mine has since ordered one also.

On removing the old sight, there should be a pin you can push down to the side of the post.  Just push it down and unscrew.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:46:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Appreciate the feedback.  I'm glad to hear it's positive.  I will be ordering one of these sights tonight.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top