Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/22/2006 5:38:40 PM EDT
I just put in a set of the Anti-Rotating pins in my Colt, and what a difference they make. All the sloppy take up is gone now. Makes it feel like a whole different trigger.

I would certainly recomment them for a carbine or rifle not requiring a Target or NM Trigger (or someone looking to save some $$).

5Shot
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:01:53 PM EDT
Well even if you have a match trigger system, like my Jewell 2-Stage, they make a tremendous difference in the trigger feel. This is something I have been saying for a long time! It is a very small investment that does make a great difference!!
Well worth the price!

Stuart

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:45:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/22/2006 10:55:46 PM EDT by Ellery_Holt]
Uh, no. It's on record from markm that anyone using anti-rotation pins is an idiot. Says he knows we are idiots the instant he sees the photos of our rifles with those pins. I'll go look and see if I can find the post. Be right back.

Well rats, I can't find it. Regardless I remember what was written. Myself, I love them. I've got KNS pins in all my lowers. Some are just the stainless steel version of the standard pins, oversized to .1555 for my loose-hole Bushmaster. Others are also oversized but are the anti-rotation type as well (the quick change version, if you've seen those).

I agree with you, they do take the slop and play out of the trigger group geometry. My GI triggers and Accuracy Speaks are all much better triggers for having those pins.

But, as far as the anti-rotation thing goes -- we're all just idiots. Markm said so. Hate to be the one to break it to you, but don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:14:19 PM EDT
Hmmmmm......I guess I will have to take them out - I don't want to be an idjet.

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:41:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Ellery_Holt:
Uh, no. It's on record from markm that anyone using anti-rotation pins is an idiot. Says he knows we are idiots the instant he sees the photos of our rifles with those pins. I'll go look and see if I can find the post. Be right back.

Well rats, I can't find it. Regardless I remember what was written. Myself, I love them. I've got KNS pins in all my lowers. Some are just the stainless steel version of the standard pins, oversized to .1555 for my loose-hole Bushmaster. Others are also oversized but are the anti-rotation type as well (the quick change version, if you've seen those).

I agree with you, they do take the slop and play out of the trigger group geometry. My GI triggers and Accuracy Speaks are all much better triggers for having those pins.

But, as far as the anti-rotation thing goes -- we're all just idiots. Markm said so. Hate to be the one to break it to you, but don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger.

Think the mods trashed it. Cant find it anywhere and I know it wasnt over 3 months ago...
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:54:46 PM EDT
Look out!

Didnt I just have this topic DELETED
Top Top