Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/6/2005 6:37:28 AM EDT
Has anyone seen this? I was looking at that and the Troy gas piston upper and the KKF one looks similar but I wouldnt need a new upper. The system looks like it will fit under a FF rail system with out any problem and from what I understood Kurt at Kurts custom was selling these just as an upgrade.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:44:33 AM EDT
You’re talking about the KKF M9Evo Gas Piston System. Kurt has them listed on his website as being available. I have no personal experience with Kurt’s design, but I'm sure it works very well. I have never heard a bad word spoken about it, except from his direct competitors. Kurt runs a very small operation with virtually zero advertising budget, but his stuff is always top of the line. He just does not have a pack of employees & business partners pushing his products constantly so he stays just below the radar for most people. Kurt has a great rep from people who know.

KKF M9Evo Gas Piston:
www.kurtskustomfirearms.citymax.com/page/page/967766.htm
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:14:43 PM EDT
He did some really good work for me in the past. It took a little while but he got it done and it was really good. I have to say that it wouldnt be a big deal waiting for a gas piston system like it was for my upper that I was competing with.

I think I will give him a yell next week.
Top Top