Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/7/2003 2:21:58 AM EDT
Anybody have any experience with the KEL-TEC SU-16, 5.56 Rifle? Looks pretty compact and simple.

www.kel-tec.com/su-16_rifle.htm

Your thoughts, please.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 3:09:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 5:04:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw it at the Shot Show too and thought it was pretty cool. The fact that they where giving away LED flashlights didn't hurt. The biggest problem I saw with it was that the take down pin wasn't teathered and or didn't have a dedicated storage spot. You can see the holes for the pin in the link you provided in the middle pic. As far as anyone having any experience with them I doubt it, my local gun shop ordered 3 at the Shot Show and there still not in.

Glockdog

Airborne!!
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:19:18 AM EDT
[#3]
It looks like it will be a great car/truck gun if/when they ship. It would just be something to carry around and not worry if it got banged up IMO, as opposed to a nice AR which I wouldn't want messed up.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top