Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2007 8:13:56 AM EDT
I am looking for some of the KAC push button sling swivels; I already have the mounts, just need the swivels by themselves.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/13/2007 10:25:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Try OperationParts.com they usually have more KAC parts in stock than a lot of other dealers.

Look almost near the bottom of the webpage in my link to see the heavy duty 1-1/4" push-button sling swivel part # 97079.
Link Posted: 2/13/2007 11:06:50 AM EDT
[#2]
What is the difference in an Uncle Mikes sling swivel and KAC?
Link Posted: 2/13/2007 11:12:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, got it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2007 11:23:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thanks, got it.

Sure, good luck.
Link Posted: 2/13/2007 11:32:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What is the difference in an Uncle Mikes sling swivel and KAC?

Uncle Mike's push button sling swivel

I've only seen the Uncle Mike's 1" push button sling swivel but if they have the 1 1/4" sling size the differences are just the style, Uncle Mike's have some knurling checkered area and looks like a smaller push button diameter.

The other push button sling swivel that I use is Vltor, they're very identical to KAC and when mine get mixed together I can't tell which one is which.

Mostly I just buy whatever is cheaper between the KAC and Vltor when I need to buy them.
Link Posted: 2/13/2007 5:40:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Been questing some parts for a friend; the "standard" UM's are 1", smaller diameter loop material, and smaller, less ergonomic push button.  Apparently, UM has discontinued their HD version after speaking with them directly today.  Bravo was out of stock on the previous HD UM's; went to the link above, and bought 5 of the KAC's; three for my bud, and two for me as spares.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 11:13:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Sinclair used to carry them.  Haven't bought any from them in a year or so.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 11:42:33 AM EDT
[#8]
As of a couple days ago, had Operation Parts hadUncle Mikes 1.25 swivels.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top