Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2004 10:43:39 AM EDT
I have several KAC VFGs and all are marked with KAC name, logo, etc. Some are slightly different in the way they are marked.  All have a rubber O-Ring on the insert to keep it tight.  However, I just rec'd what is supposed to be a new KAC VFG and it has no Knight's markings and the insert does not  incorporate an O-Ring.  Is this a new type or did I get some AM copy?
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 11:58:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I would sugest you got an Airsoft copy...
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:09:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I would sugest you got an Airsoft copy...

I don't know... MY airsoft copy has the KAC markings and the O-ring as well
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:33:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe my reply should have been a POOR Airsoft copy...

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:23:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Maybe my reply should have been a POOR Airsoft copy...

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:09:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Does it look like it was machined from a block of plastic? I have seen a KAC VFG coppy that looks like this. I do not know who makes these.

IPSC_GUY
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 4:27:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I have several KAC VFGs and all are marked with KAC name, logo, etc. Some are slightly different in the way they are marked.  All have a rubber O-Ring on the insert to keep it tight.  However, I just rec'd what is supposed to be a new KAC VFG and it has no Knight's markings and the insert does not  incorporate an O-Ring.  Is this a new type or did I get some AM copy?

Our name and Logo are still in the "real" mold.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:20:58 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Coldblue-

From your post, it sounds like you work for Knight's. Cool!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Knight's machine the very first VFG out of Nylon? Also, the very first VFG's didn't have logos, nor an O-ring.

The reason I say this, I bought three VFG's for J&T and Dennis Todd almost 8 years ago. They all came in white boxes with KAC stickers on them.

Wac
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:21:41 AM EDT
[#8]
I bought one from GG&G a long time ago and it was a spitting image of the KAC, without the markings.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:06:56 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Coldblue-

From your post, it sounds like you work for Knight's. Cool!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Knight's machine the very first VFG out of Nylon? Also, the very first VFG's didn't have logos, nor an O-ring.

The reason I say this, I bought three VFG's for J&T and Dennis Todd almost 8 years ago. They all came in white boxes with KAC stickers on them.

Wac

Yes, 8 years ago that probably happened.  The first ones (very few) were turned (no logo's, etc.).
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:16:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Yes, 8 years ago that probably happened.  The first ones (very few) were turned (no logo's, etc.).

So, is there any way I can tell?  The seller insists that this is a KAC VFG.  It does appear to be machined and is certainly heavier (nylon?) than the molded ones.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top