Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2009 3:03:32 AM EDT
I don't even know if these are availalbe to the public.  I read in one of the mags that the military has ordered 3,000 units from KAC.  Does anyone know how much it would cost for the entire unit (Case, spotting scope, scope, suppressor, bipod, etc.) as it comes from KAC?  Just curious.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:23:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I don't even know if these are availalbe to the public.  I read in one of the mags that the military has ordered 3,000 units from KAC.  Does anyone know how much it would cost for the entire unit (Case, spotting scope, scope, suppressor, bipod, etc.) as it comes from KAC?  Just curious.  Thanks.

Without the UNS, I remember seeing them listed for just over $12,000. With that said, I haven't seen 1 on the commercial market yet......

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:53:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Stolen shamelessly from a recent posting on another forum :

These are 2 posts..

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=28445

Post 1..

We keep hoping that we will soon be able to get the point that we can start manufacture of KMC SR-25's for the public.

We have about 200 customers in line waiting. Trey is hard at work trying to get a more attractively priced 16" Carbine to the market as well, for when we can prodcue these.

I wish I could offer a better idea of a time frame, but I am confident that it will be by year end (but don't lynch me if it is 2010).

We might be able to offer a small run guns in the short term - however that still needs to be hammered out.

All of us at KAC wish we could get both our government orders out the door, and have civilian orders go through as well, but at this time we cannot get both and still provide the highest of KAC quality into the guns, and we are not willing to sacrifice those standards.

post 2

Mk11 Mod 0 Rifle w/ 20" Barrel (KMC Marked) P/N 25580-R Retail Price $7,884.39

SR-M110 Rifle w/20" Barrel & Flash Suppressor (KMC Marked) P/N 25640-R Retail Price $ 10,625.69

Mk11 Carbine with 16" Match Grade Stainless Steel Barrel [BattleRifle] (KMC Marked) P/N 25649 Retail price $7,966.83

We are hoping for a Commerical Carbine to be under $5k retail

FYI the full meal deal SASS system
SR-M110 Rifle System with Sound Suppressor P/N 24123 Retail Price $17,316.43

Military/Government Product Liaison
Knight's Armament Company
701 Columbia Blvd.
Titusville, Fl 32780
1(321)607-9900 ext. 1365
[email protected]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top