Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2002 1:38:34 PM EDT
Good afternoon,

I just purchased a used KAC foregrip, and was wondering if I was missing a part.  The KAC foregrip has a hole through the top part of the grip.  Which I assume is for a crossbolt that would index against the notches in the rail. The grip did not come with a crossbolt, and I am wondering if it should of. Please let me know if I am missing the part.

I e-mailed the person I purchased it from, and he stated that the grip uses the center post to lock the grip in place.

Thanks,

45Cal
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 1:44:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 2:17:31 PM EDT
[#2]
PaulE,

Thanks for your reply!  Especially since it came from the authority on KAC products.  Will be giving you or Wes a call next year when I am ready to embark on another project.

Take care,

45Cal
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 5:13:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I think the hole is there so you can line it up with one of the cross slots before tightening the grip.
Link Posted: 11/28/2002 5:01:58 AM EDT
[#4]
This is corret.
The hole was added so to observe the "tit" on the end of the center shaft lining-up with a groove.  Always align to the middle of a groove, as "cutting the edge" of a rail with the tit will destroy it over time.
ColdBlue sends...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top