Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2002 8:34:14 PM EDT
Just found this site. I don't think I'm old enough to legally own the guns I love (I'm almost 17), but that doesn't mean I can't read and learn about them. I've already learned a ton from here. I'd like to one day own some of these awesome weapons, but until then, I'll just keep on reading and learning here. PS, anyone else here from Alabama?
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 9:49:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome aboard.

Even thought your still young, it's never too soon to learn about the AR-15 rifle, and other rifles too.

Feel free to ask questions, or just sit along for the ride.  In due time, you will have a better understanding of the rifle, and maybe a better disposition regarding the ownership and heritage of the rifles when your time comes to once start your great rifle collection.

Dano523
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 9:57:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Not to sound old ('cuz I ain't) but if there was something like this board when I got into guns I would've done a few things differently.

Not many, but a few.

Link Posted: 10/11/2002 10:18:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 11:15:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey, welcome to the boards.  I'm from Bama.  Athens to be exact, how about you?
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 8:30:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm in Montgomery
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 3:00:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome BH. It's good to see the younger crowd in here, hanging out, asking questions, wanting to learn.
Remember, there is no such thing as a dumb question.
Shoot safely.

colt
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 6:51:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Also glad to welcome young people to this site.
I'm on the road about 10.5 months out of the year, and reading the info on here sure beats the the boob tube at night. Many good years of shooting to you, BH.
Question for coltcarbine: Are you the member that organized the shoot at Knob Creek a couple of monthes ago for Kentucky and Indiania shooters and, if so, are you planning another any time soon. Several of us down here in Campbellsville would like to come up for a day of shooting,especially after this last weekend. What a rush!!!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top