Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 3/11/2006 6:32:08 PM EDT
I am thinking of a 9mm AR. So far this is what I understand (...I think)

1. If I wish to use sten mags I can use any lower but will need the olympic upper w/the Hahn sten adapter.

2. If I wish to use colt, uzi, or promags, I can use any lower, but I need to use a Rock River or Bushmaster upper. Does the use of the RR or BM require a Hahn adapter, or do these mags fit the receiver directly?

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:08:50 PM EDT
colt style system requires a mag block.
Top Top