Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 11:35:58 PM EDT
I just recently got a brand new DPMS AR-15 through Desert Tactical Supply in Las Vegas for $650.00. I saw them on Gun Broker. It is a M4 A3 (no carry handle), 1-9 chrome lined barrel & M4 six position stock. After months of research on the net looking for the most inexpensive way to get an AR, this was it. The guy I delt with was super helpful when I called many times with many questions. And when the order was delayed by 2 days (not their fault) he sent two extra 30rnd mags, a 3 point sling, a hard case & waived the S&H to make up for it. I just wanted to give anyone who might be looking for a good DPMS AR at a low price the heads up.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:12:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Web site?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:41:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Did it come with a rear site?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:48:01 PM EDT
[#3]
No, it didn't come with a BUIS. Just a standard M4, no frills. I got a YHM flip up RS for it. They don't have a web site. I saw them on Gun Broker when I was looking for a good AR. They are known as Citadel Gun & Safe d.b.a. Desert Tactical Supply (702) 221-4867 ask for David. He is a great guy to deal with.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:57:11 AM EDT
[#4]
tag
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:04:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like you made out pretty good.  Oh, and welcome to the sickness.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top