Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2005 12:24:35 PM EDT
I finished my new AR last week.  I used a DPMS lower and a Bushmaster upper.  The upper is a used one that I will have to have threaded shortly.  I got to function test it this weekend with Black Hills and Wolf ammo.  It functions great and will even eat Wolf ammo without indigestion.

http://www.eastex.net/jhendrix/AR-15%20on%20box.jpg

It has been a long time since I've had an AR and I am really happy to have gotten a new one.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:09:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations.

What's that piece of furniture that the gun is sitting on?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:37:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Glad to see people coming out of BRD remission

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:46:46 PM EDT
[#3]
SWS,

The AR is sitting on the smallest of three chests that I bought in China about two years ago.  My wife and I adopted a little girl from an orphanage in southern China.

The chests are hand carved and made of some wood that I can't identify but it is not much different than cedar.  They cost less than the shipping to get them home.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:35:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Both look great! Gun and the chest...
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:17:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The AR is sitting on the smallest of three chests that I bought in China about two years ago.  My wife and I adopted a little girl from an orphanage in southern China.

Nice story.  Good luck with the little girl.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top