Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 11:58:08 AM EDT
I just got through looking through and packing up 1000 rnds of XM85PD Green Tip and 10000rnds XM193PD into ammo cans and I had only one bent case on one of the of XM85PD Green Tips.  No loose bullets and no messed up cases like I’ve read allot of guys having.  It all came from SG last year.  I wished I had order more of it when it was available at the price I got it for.  I did have 500rnds that I put up a few months ago that had 4 rnds questionable messed up cases.  I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase more of it.  Maybe I've just been living right lately.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:07:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Good news!

My son and I had bought an early-on case of XM855PD from Ammoman, and it was all good stuff.
Not one bad round.

It was some months after our buy that the "floor sweepings" started showing up, which had a way of dissuading us from buying more.

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top