Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/9/2004 2:42:31 PM EST
I have heard such good things, I had to get one....I got a pre-ban M4 Chrome Lined upper. I ditched the tactical carry handle and added a gas block and free floating quad rail system. They said the wait would be 4-6 weeks. Any hope of getting it sooner?

Thanks,
Wes
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:36:00 PM EST
prolly not, but good choice
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:04:20 PM EST
actually, you just might. I put in an order back on the 24th of august and it turned up in my hot little hands a few min ago (September 10th). I really think that was the most excited I've been in a long time to see the UPS guy. Anywho, fit and finish is excellent, can't wait to get it out to the range. Be patient, the wait is worth it!
Lithgow303
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:21:21 PM EST
I don't mind the wait. I know they make quality stuff; and since I had to sell a lot of my stuff to be able to afford it, I hope it is worth it. My main concern is the rails being "mil-spec". I was going to hold off on ordering the front and rear flip-up sights, but I might order them a bit in advance since the upper might arrive sooner than expected (fingers crossed).

Thanks for the comments,
Wes
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:11:52 AM EST
I'm thinking of getting a RRA upper also. I'm interested in the A4 20" upper so I can mount a scope and a bipod. That M4 upper is sweet though on their website.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:55:20 AM EST
I ordered a lower from RRA and delivery time on them is 4 to 6 weeks too.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:08:15 AM EST
You guys will be very happy with RRA products. I use them quite frequently in my builds for myself and for friends. Their products are have a excellent fit & finish.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:11:24 AM EST
Bushmaster upper orders are backloged too. I'm hoping to have mine ship out next week sometime.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:33:09 AM EST
I just went to the gun show in Medina today, and one of my partners in crime was speaking with a larger RRA stocking dealer. (I had ordered a RRA A3 carbine with midlength float, etc, etc, at the first business day of August. They just now got the barrel back and plan on starting assembly this coming week (13th). They also quoted 4-6 weeks.)

But anyway, back to the show--this dealer said that they went to RRA HQ and requested 15 AR's built for them for the show......and RRA did it in one day! Yes, 15 in ONE DAY. Not one of them was mine, but we're convinced that's why mine is a tad slow in coming to daddy.

Just my luck. Edged out by the big cats again.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:35:14 AM EST
I ordered 3 RRA lowers on August 10. Called last monday to check on the status. I was told it would probaly be 60 days from the date of order. Anybody else got lowers from them recently. If so how long did it take.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:52:30 AM EST

Originally Posted By robo50:

But anyway, back to the show--this dealer said that they went to RRA HQ and requested 15 AR's built for them for the show......and RRA did it in one day! Yes, 15 in ONE DAY. Not one of them was mine, but we're convinced that's why mine is a tad slow in coming to daddy.

Just my luck. Edged out by the big cats again.

BBC Weapons Armory?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:41:03 PM EST
Engineer: Without checking the business card that somehow got up and walked away, I believe it is BBC Weapons Armory.

Were you there too? They had about the best display there, and were getting a lot of traffic in the first hour or two. We didn't stay too long since we couldn't find what we were looking for.
Top Top