Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/2/2006 9:22:45 AM EDT
Just wanted to share my experience with you guys. I have been looking throughout this forum for a couple of months and recently registered. This site is awsome and you guys are great. Keep up the good work. Through the many hours of reading posts and gathering some info, I decided to buy an ar15 from DEL-TON. It only took a couple of day to get everything. I bought a complete Stag lower reciever and i picked up one of Del-Tons uppers. The 16" pre ban m4 a2 configuration. The upper and lower hooked up nice and tight.No play between them. I had a chance this morning to take it out and sight it in. Everything went well, no ftf,fte.All in all I put 300 rounds through it.I must say, if anyone is looking to purchase an ar have a look at Del-Ton inc. Very nice people to deal with, and they offer some nice equipment.Now i just have to buy some more mags and stock pile some ammo.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:30:49 AM EDT

Originally Posted By chondrokeeper04:
...Now i just have to buy some more mags and stock pile some ammo.

And post pics of your rifle!!

Glad you like your new AR and that it seems to be functioning well. Just remember, you can't have just one AR. Before you know it you'll be convincing yourself that 5 isn't enough!!

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:40:01 AM EDT
Congrats, but you really should have said NO ban...and yeah, where're the pics? Show that rascal off, man!

BTW, where are you in SC? Spartanburg, here.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:48:29 PM EDT
I wish I had been reading this sight before I bought my first. Alas, I can always get a second.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:01:03 PM EDT
Welcome.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:02:29 PM EDT
Sounds like a nice setup, just wish I could see it.

300 rounds the first day, that's almost as many as I shot my first year with an AR15! Hopefully you've budgeted for a lot more ammo because you’re on track for a few thousand this year easy.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:34:47 PM EDT
I would post some pics if i knew how. Anyone want to help with that. Maybe a link on how to post pics. Sorry about that. I have been looking and didnt see anything on posting pics. Or i just over looked it. Any help would be appretiated.

Zardoz, I am in Summerville
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:42:56 PM EDT
click help at the very top of the screen...
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:57:45 PM EDT
Sounds like your experience with Del-ton mirrors mine, excellent customer service, fast shipping, excellent product. Grade A in my book.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:01:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:40:06 PM EDT
Nice. Kiss all your spare change goodbye now.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:47:23 PM EDT
Looks good, and a decent supply of ammo (for a newbie)
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:33:28 AM EDT
wecome to the boards. Very nice looking set up. It may be your 1st but it will not be your last if you keep coming around this site
Top Top