BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2003 6:06:44 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 6:15:05 AM EDT
[#1]
You might first go for a FF RAS from which to hang much evil !!  (And many $)

5sub
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 6:55:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Get an SBR letter from ATF and build a 7.5 inch CQB Rifle.
[img]http://www.gunsamerica.com/upload/976386352-1.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 8:51:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 10:32:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I think the M4 profile barrels with the Phantom flash hiders look quite evil.  Put the ARMS #51 on it with an optic mounted in front of the carry handle.  Now we're talking EEEEEVIL!  

For a stock you could go with the Magpul or Vltor.  The Magpul fits the evil look better, I think.

Just my opinion of course and hopefully one of my rifles in the future.
Scott
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 10:45:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I am a class 2 and already have an AR with SBR registration and about 11 uppers under 16" including an upper similar to what you picture.

What I am after is the most scary looking, anit-gun weenie offensive thing I and we can cook up.

No a bunch of fantasy junk, but just the meanest looking parts of their kind available, and of course some kind of evil but way cool collapseable butt, mean ass flash hider etc.

In short, an anit-gunners nightmare.

Denny
View Quote
I think a start would be the phantom flash hider with the prongs not the shaved one like bushmaster sells
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 11:34:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I am a class 2 and already have an AR with SBR registration and about 11 uppers under 16" including an upper similar to what you picture.

What I am after is the most scary looking, anit-gun weenie offensive thing I and we can cook up.

No a bunch of fantasy junk, but just the meanest looking parts of their kind available, and of course some kind of evil but way cool collapseable butt, mean ass flash hider etc.

In short, an anit-gunners nightmare.

Denny
View Quote

Then I'd want to start with an ACOG - after all the anti gun crowd freaks out when we get stuff the military uses. The Vortex flash hider is meanest looking IMHO.

[img]http://www.aa-ok.com/2-14.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 11:44:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Oh ya.... I would go with an LMT 10.5" from MSTN with a SIR and the new Smith vortex.... then add a beta mag....    

The look alone would drop a liberal to their knees weeping.

LittleJacek
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 1:02:28 PM EDT
[#8]
- suppressor
- beta-c

two ingredients to an evil carbine
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 1:41:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 2:02:09 PM EDT
[#10]
I say "schweeeet"

[:D]

Link Posted: 11/8/2003 2:03:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Lemme see.  I have a Smith Vortex and a Brennan Vortex hangin' around.

Stockwise I have one of the collapsable Ace stocks, the one SOCOM is supposedly testing, what do you guys think of that one?

Anybody seen a Predator POF floater?  The pics look evil, all full of rails.

I am waiting to hear from Tommy at GP on a KKF M4 post ban bbl.  If not a RRA 5.56 M4 Post Ban.
I got plenty of silencers, QDM4's, KAC; or a DAW Shorty .223, or a SWR .223.

Tango Down pistol grip?

I like the ACOG for the optic for sure.

What say you?

Denny
View Quote

Did you read the review on the POF tube?  Its a dud.  [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=12&t=173115&w=searchPop[/url]
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 3:24:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Put a "Rossie O'donal upper on it.Big fat & mean as it gets.Refinish it with "Teflon Willie"that way you can have it non-stick and get away with murder.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 3:46:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Get an 870 underneath where a launcher would normally go.  The "Master Key" set up.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top