Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/14/2004 4:57:26 PM EDT
i recently picked up my buddies American Spirit Arms AR that he had bought as a kit a year back.  I have yet to shoot it, and have been reading up on here about what i want to mod on it first.  I would like to get a barrel and scope, whats a decent setup thats not outrageously expensive?  Also what are some of the sites you guys pick up parts from??

thanks,

Matt
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:11:29 PM EDT
[#1]
www.eaglefirearms.net out of colorado.I go to them for all my parts needs including barrels.They are exclusive distributors for bushmaster and RRA the best of both worlds.One of my typical carbines is an A2 14.5/phantom HBAR bushmaster upper and lower and barrel M4 handguards RRA,RRA lower parts,RRA bolt carrier assembly with colt bolt and lesbaer chromed ectractor X power spring and ejector.RRA type 2 waffle stock and H buffer.I rebuilt it as a carbine as it started life as a fullsize A2 factory when I first got it and turned it into what it is now in 96 and added parts over time.I have 2 uppers from eagle a 16" HBAR bushy barrel and RRA upper and carrier assembly flat top and a like wise A2 upper the same way the flat top on a Bushy lower and the flatop on a US property marked RRA lower from pete in new hampshire or legal transfers hes grest to deal with too and of course Bushmaster the only barrels I use.My new no ban build will be another flattop carbine but to M4A1 standard with 1/7 barrel M4 profile and a colt type 2 wafle sock and a  US property marked lower that rifle will get a yankee hill 2 piece railed handguard..cant wait.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:11:57 PM EDT
[#2]
welcome to the club, you may turn over your wallet and freetime to AR15 collections now
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:21:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
welcome to the club, you may turn over your wallet and freetime to AR15 collections nowhr

Ain't that a fact
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top