Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/29/2003 8:37:27 AM EDT
I just finished my first ar lower with a bushmaster receiver and Rock River parts. Everything went together with no problems at all in about 20 min.  This was without the pivot pin detent tool or roll punches. Every part fit excellent. Without experience with any other brands I cannot compare but I would highly recommend Rock River's parts kit.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 12:58:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey, me too!!
Mine is a MEGA lower and RRA parts kit. Everything was easy. I don't see how many people have trouble with the front pivot pin that they need a special tool. It's not like i have magic fingers but it was simple and easy I really have to wonder, am I this good? (just kidding)
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 2:11:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Me, too - just built my first this past weekend.  I admit I had a little trouble with the rollpin in the trigger guard, but everything else (including the pivot pin) was extremely easy.
Eagle Arms Lower
DPMS parts kit

CR
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top