Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/11/2005 10:34:23 AM EDT
Can anyone tell me what magwell blocks these are?


I got them with a RRA upper at a gun show.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:39:31 AM EDT
looks like a two-piece RRA/Colt style MWB. Not sure on the Mfg. though. Should work for ya
Top Top