Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2004 4:03:39 PM EDT
Well I just gave my gun to my local smith to have the dirty work done.  Installing the yhm lightweight tube, preban fsb, and phantom.  Who else has sent their buddy off?  Am I to early or just a p*&%y?  Oh well if it doesnt go away off comes the lug and another crappy brake goes on.Paige
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:14:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I did mine last week, just haven't assembled the upper to the lower yet. That happens on the sunset
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:25:45 PM EDT
[#2]
You sent your buddy off? On the best day of his life...
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:26:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Evil... Pure evil...
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:28:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Dupe
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:30:40 PM EDT
[#5]
How's that carry permit coming Ks dude! J/K I'm in there for you. My maternal family are KCKS ranchers old school. They all carried 44's until they were old men in the 1980's open carry in the city.

JW
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:33:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I am actualy a Texan, just transplanted here by the goverment. And open carry is still legal here as long as your town or county does not have a law against it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:39:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I am actualy a Texan, just transplanted here by the goverment. And open carry is still legal here as long as your town or county does not have a law against it.

No shit? I thought they just had a cc referendum?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:05:22 PM EDT
[#8]
If I remember right the CC law didn't pass but as far as I know the open carry is still in effect. I am a former Police Officer so I try to brush up on all the laws I can whenever I can for whatever state I am in.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 10:08:11 PM EDT
[#9]
In Texas, Concealed Carry is legal if you go take a class and get licensed.  You have to apply first, as well, and IIRC, it's something like $200 for four years.

As long as you don't have a record, you're good to go.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:09:26 AM EDT
[#10]
I was meaning for Kansas.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:15:10 AM EDT
[#11]
guns
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:16:53 AM EDT
[#12]
I opened my presents Christmas eve and was shooting mine yesterday at the range.  Man did it feel good!  but not all that different than shooting my legal rifles.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top