Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/22/2005 11:43:44 AM EDT
Just wondering if anyone has built any type of weapon off a Joeken lower?

Their site seems kinda plain, and not many other products, however they do sell a billet reciever...

Any thoughts or experience with these guys?

http://207.176.137.9/shop/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=144&cat=AR15+Receiver

Thanks for the help guys....
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:48:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Do a google search and you will find a lot of feedback on them. I ordered from them once and let's just say I should have read about other people's experiences before finding out the hard way.

-Mark
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:48:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Run and never look back.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:49:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Roger that... on google now.

I saw a few postings about it..... but I figured the combined knowledge of this board would out weight seemingly random posts.

Thanks for the info, and the account or your build...
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:14:12 PM EDT
[#4]
One thing to add... I am talking about the Billet lowers...

I can't seem to find ANYTHING on google with regards to the Billet stuff.

However from what I gather he may be a shady guy given the content up on the "House of the 51" website. (Forgive me if this is a previously covered topic) I cannot search back more than 30 days of course...
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:13:44 PM EDT
[#5]
No one has any info about their Billet lowers? Or am I still running?  I have ordered a stag-15, however I really would like to know if anyone has tried one...
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:18:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
No one has any info about their Billet lowers? Or am I still running?  

I have ordered a stag-15, however I really would like to know if anyone has tried one...

Avoid at all cost especially anythin Vulcan.

Vulcan=Hesse=Shit.  Build quality is consistently bad customer service is worse, wait till someone post a pic of thier shop.  JoeKen is a pawnshop a 3rd rate one at that.  If they have no afilliation other than selling the product it could be safe but you can still expect some kind of problems.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:42:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Be lucky if you ever get what you order from what I have read.
No personal experience though, and don't intend to.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:49:59 PM EDT
[#8]
You have got to be joekening...
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:02:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:19:18 PM EDT
[#10]

From their website:

All returns must include a Return Merchandise Authorization number and are subject to a 15% restocking fee. To receive an RMA number, please call or email us with your order number and items being returned. There are no returns of firearms for any reason. JoeKen Firearms, Inc. does not warranty firearms and other products. For warranty information and coverage, please contact the appropriate manufacture. Any modified, altered, or misused merchandise are non-refundable or returnable. All incidental fees including shipping, transfer fees, credit card charges, and other miscellaneous costs are non-refundable. Cancellations on custom made rifles and other products will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.

enough said.  

source
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:54:05 AM EDT
[#11]
They were at the Small Arms Review Show here in Phoenix a few weeks ago selling their crap. They had a lot of buyers lined up filling out 4473 forms for AK's that looked as if they dragged them to the show behind their cars. billt.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:37:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Thanks guys....

I really do appreciate the input....

I need to get myself a membership here so I can search the archives.... I would have kicked myself if I had purchased this before I got back the reviews.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top