Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/24/2005 5:33:56 PM EDT
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement pressure switch w/cable for one of these things?
Also, does it use the same cable as the US Issue one?
The US issue remote pressure switches run about $50. The knock-off PAC-4's run about $100 on the Japanese websites, so If the cables are expensive I might be better off buying another complete unit.

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:07:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:36:19 PM EDT
Thanks sp0rk. You da man!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:22:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/27/2005 5:13:07 PM EDT by JosephR]
sounds cool. Where can I get a jap PAQ-4 knockoff?
Top Top