Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 9:04:32 AM EST
I had a great talk with J&T distribution today.

In today’s world of crappy customer service it seems like all you hear about are the times that people get screwed by one company or another, so I think it is time to pass on a good story.
I ordered my first kit one week ago. When I ordered it they said they where getting ready for a gun show so they wouldn’t be able to ship the kit out till this Tuesday or Wednesday. So me being a eager new builder I checked the time in transit for a package from them to me, it should have still been here by Friday ( so I am happy). However when I called them this morning to make sure it would ship today the lady on the phone tells me that they have not gotten a shipment of their 16” pre ban barrels in so she thinks my kit wont ship till next week at the earliest.
Well needless to say that could totally ruin my weekend so I explain to her my situation, and ask what she can do to take care of me. She explains that sine the ban expired they have had a problem keeping pre ban barrels in stock but she had one chrome lined pre ban left. When I tell her that I don’t mind the upgrade as long as I can have the riffle by Friday, she says she will do everything that she can to get the kit out the door today, so we will see.
I know not many people out there care if I have my new toy by this weekend but I just thought I would pass along a positive experience. I will let you all know if I get my kit by this weekend and the quality but from what I have heard J&T is a good company for anyone thinking about building their own kit.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:38:34 PM EST
Jesse and co are good people.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 3:42:34 PM EST
Yup, I agree...

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 4:03:18 PM EST
ordered my LPK from JT, excellent quality.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:53:41 PM EST
snowborderlb, which kit did you order?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:15:00 PM EST
Originally Posted By Dragnet:
snowborderlb, which kit did you order?

I got the 16" C.A.R kit, no ban
Top Top