Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/21/2004 2:08:45 PM EDT
Anyone have experience with both of these guys' kits?  Wondering if one has an advantage over the other...
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:17:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered a muzzle brake for M1A, it was backordered for 6 months. I asked J&T later call to me to ask if I  wanted it after 6 months. I was really surprised they actually called back. I had the part within a week after they called. I would order from J&t again.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:33:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I've found JT's parts to be superior to M1's. Customer service is also not hostile at JT, and they won't call you a "whiner", like someone else might.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:41:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Model 1 and JT both sell good kits.  All I have is an A2 JT and its great.  2000 rounds without a jam aside from those caused by an Orelite plastic mag.  

you will be happy with either.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:41:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I have several of both.  I wouldn't complain about either of them.  I have had no trouble with any of them.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top