Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2011 9:14:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/12/2011 5:16:41 PM EDT by YoungFrankenstien856]
Received my green furniture from JT today, outstanding job on the furniture I couldn't be happier.
JT you missed your calling to restore paintings at the Louvre in Paris.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 12:04:24 PM EDT
So where are the pictures showing the handy work?

Once I find the parts I need I too am going to have some painted. How much did it all cost & what did you have done?
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 5:21:24 PM EDT
off the top of my head I think it was $200, but JT was nice enough to let me make payments while I'm collecting parts.
I'd post pictures but Imageshack & Photobucket don't seem to work for me, guess I'm not tech savy.
Maybe you can post'em if I email them to you.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 5:40:18 PM EDT
Originally Posted By YoungFrankenstien856:
off the top of my head I think it was $200, but JT was nice enough to let me make payments while I'm collecting parts.
I'd post pictures but Imageshack & Photobucket don't seem to work for me, guess I'm not tech savy.
Maybe you can post'em if I email them to you.

Yeah I could post them no problem. Did you just get a new Photobucket account? Maybe you just need to change some settings.

hk45_shooter@yahoo.com

Did you have all three pieces (stock, grip, & HG's) painted or just a few?

I'm trying to find a decent Type A stock (paint condition unimportant, just as long as the hardware & body itself is in goo shape), a thin grip, & I already have a set of HGs. Once I get all them I'll have them painted green as a alternate set of 601 furniture for my brown set.
Top Top