Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/8/2004 9:50:27 AM EST
help.
By the way I have read some of the stuff in the forum about the DPMS LR-308 and I so far have had zero problems with the weapon. I bought the 18 inch version because of the compactness and other than the trigger pull (which really isn't bad for an AR type rifle) I have been well pleased. I have not really broken the barrel in yet but it seems to shoot spanish NATO at just a tad over an inch at 100 and 168 gr home loads at about 0.75 inch at 100. With a match trigger I should be able to do some better. I haven't even had a problem with the magazines yet. The only thing I can't figure out is why DPMS did not put an extended latch on the cocking handle since it is basically a "scope only" rifle. Recoil is light and with the addition of the ACE stock and the 1 inch rubber butplate felt recoil doesn't seem to be much more than my Colt. ANy help on the above issue will be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:46:38 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:38:46 AM EST
Mine came with a cd that had a video on it detailing the whole procedure. It is a large file (around 100 meg), but I could try and email it to you if you want. Or maybe you can call them and have em send you one.

Top Top