Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/29/2004 4:46:25 PM EST
I have the disease. I bought my bushy superlight a couple months back. Now that the ban is expiring next month, I want to sell my superlight upper, and probably buy a pre-ban config superlight upper in A2 config. Already have a telestock for it. I also have two more AR builds in mind. An M4gery and probably a 9mm build. The last two or three days I've been searching around for parts and the best places to do this.

If you guys have any suggestions for me or good places to buy parts from let me know. Also, thanks for giving me the disease haha
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:02:28 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:53:48 PM EST
Err...why don't you just replace the barrel? Not too difficult to do, and Bushie ships 'em pretty fast.

My feeling is that post-ban Feinswine uppers won't be worth as much. I'm keeping my Bushie Superlight in post-ban configuration for awhile til all the hubbub dies down - then it's time for the collapsible stock and threaded barrel. No need for a bayo lug on a 16" IMHO - just one more thing to get hung up on stuff.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:08:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By Mulliga:
Err...why don't you just replace the barrel? Not too difficult to do, and Bushie ships 'em pretty fast.

My feeling is that post-ban Feinswine uppers won't be worth as much. I'm keeping my Bushie Superlight in post-ban configuration for awhile til all the hubbub dies down - then it's time for the collapsible stock and threaded barrel. No need for a bayo lug on a 16" IMHO - just one more thing to get hung up on stuff.

Yeah, I have thought about just getting the barrel, I'd save a couple hundred doing that. I don't have a real big reason to not have an A3 upper, so I may just get the barrel. Bushmaster told me you can't thread the postban superlight barrels though, which is why I'm doing this. The muzzle doesn't flare out enough to properly thread it like the prebans have. I've had several guys tell me this.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:21:52 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/29/2004 6:22:06 PM EST by 2xsl_1998]
Wonder if someone could make a special adapter to allow you to thread the barrel and still use a 1/2-28 flash suppressor?
Top Top