Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/13/2016 3:37:30 PM EDT
Haven't got on here in a while . Just got my form 1 back for a correction . Sent it back off this morning along with my barrel to John Thomas ! I called my examiner and spoke to him and he said the form will be approved once he gets it back from me, should be around 7-14 days of waiting left on my Gau5/a build !! I'll post pics when the barrel gets back
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 4:48:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats!  Wish we in Californication could do SBRs!
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 5:15:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Us in Hawaii, too!
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 9:03:57 PM EDT
[#3]
...& Iowa too.

Hopefully someday.

Link Posted: 12/14/2016 7:01:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Make Short Barreled Rifles Great Again?
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 3:19:29 AM EDT
[#5]
So , I sent my barrel to John Thomas  for a chop down to 10" , open the gas port , remove the bayonet lug and to refinish the FSB ( I removed the forge flashing myself with a file one bored afternoon). I get notification from tracking that the package was received yesterday and today I receive a notification from John Thomas the barrel is back in rout to me !!! I don't even know if he's a person , more like a retro god king emperor robot  intellectual priest extraordinaire!!! Thank you JT! And merry Christmas
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 9:28:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Just got This in the mail. John Thomas does great work !!!Attachment Attached File
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top