Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/5/2010 2:24:48 PM EDT
Is this too good of a deal to pass up? SureFire Millenium Universal Light System

My local gun shop emails me when they have specials. I just recieved an email with this offer:

This appears to be the same package

Link Posted: 3/5/2010 2:41:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I cannot answer your question but here is something you may want to have a look at:

https://secure.longmountain.com/product_info.php?cPath=45&products_id=746&osCsid=3caf7cae445b3cc21cee45e5cd106633

Not an LED but at $149.00 bucks you never know.

Pav
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 3:27:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Well that's probably a great deal! Better than the deal they have going at my local shop.

I do not know much about the SureFires so I thought I'd ask.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 4:13:00 AM EDT
[#3]
These have been showing up on ebay for much less. $250.00 - $325.00 range. Must have been some type of overstock on them because there was about 6 of them on ebay last week.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 6:24:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Go with the Scout package.  That is a great price for the scout.  The scout is much brighter than the M961 package.  Besides, do you really need a shit to of filters for your light?  90% of people don't need all the extras, so it is not worth the money.  The 961/962 use incandescent bulbs and are yellowish in color and dim compared to the LED lights like the Scout light.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top