Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/17/2009 7:18:07 AM EDT
I bought a DPMS lower parts kit from Brownell's and want to find a stripped LMT lower to go with my LMT upper.
But LMT doesn't sell stripped lowers on their website.

I would like to avoid purchasing a complete LMT lower because then I'd have an extra lower parts kit. I can see how that might mean building a 3rd AR...

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:48:30 AM EDT
[#1]
No, they don't sell their lowers stripped.  Although they do make lowers for Lauer Custom Weaponry with a cool Lauer crossed CAR-15 rollmark.  Check Lauer's website, and I think Talon Arms sells them as well.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:52:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Pretty sure you can't get stripped LMT lowers.  As a side note, no offense, but I wouldn't put DPMS parts in a LMT lower?!  

I'd sell the LPK and just buy a complete lower.  They're only around $330 and they have quality components + a top-notch receiver extension - well worth the price IMO.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:58:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Pretty sure you can't get stripped LMT lowers.  As a side note, no offense, but I wouldn't put DPMS parts in a LMT lower?!  

I'd sell the LPK and just buy a complete lower.  They're only around $330 and they have quality components + a top-notch receiver extension - well worth the price IMO.

That may be the best advice.

I'll buy a full LMT lower but instead of selling the LPK, I'll buy a different stripped lower for my third AR.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:05:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

this
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top