Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/5/2006 4:18:10 PM EDT
I've seen the thread from the good old shrike people but you'll probably never see it plus you've gotta have theirhandguards and all.

Seem to me that somebody should have one that you can just drop in using existing parts.. I know from the POF one that you can use a FF tube with them.. I can't believe this either doesn't exist yet or i just haven't seen it
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:42:09 PM EDT
Not that I know of. There are upper receivers out there which have it but they are modified along with a modified bolt group. They do 'drop in' but are as expensive as a rifle.

How about a nice cup of AR180B? http://www.cruffler.com/Features/JAN-02/review-January-02.html
Though a 100 dollar scope mount just plain makes me steam.

Or one of the rifles that took Armalite's design? A Daewoo? SR80?

Originally Posted By Snaps:
I've seen the thread from the good old shrike people but you'll probably never see it plus you've gotta have theirhandguards and all.

Seem to me that somebody should have one that you can just drop in using existing parts.. I know from the POF one that you can use a FF tube with them.. I can't believe this either doesn't exist yet or i just haven't seen it

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:27:18 PM EDT
I could deal with chanign the bolt group and a front sight, but i see no reason i should have to change anything else..

I looked at POF but i don't want an entire upper as I have absolutly no desire to replace my colt parts, I just want to try the piston system.
Top Top