Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2004 7:12:32 AM EDT
I want a nylon rifle case that has some kind of room for a pistol, but also has webbing on the outside that I can attach mag pouches to so that I can remove them and put them on a belt.

Ideally I'd prefer a chest rig that can be mounted to the outside of the bag, but I figure this will be a close approximation.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:13:09 PM EDT
[#1]
uhh..i'm confused exactly what you're looking for, but hook and loop strips can be sewn almost anywhere and are readily available in different widths/strengths..maybe concentrate first on a weapon case that is large enough to hold your rifle then check out the large variety of separate cases/holsters that could be hook and loop mounted both inside and outside the weapon case..not sure that this helped, but i tried  :)
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:16:28 PM EDT
[#2]
How about this?  You could attach any molle accessories, such as a pistol pouch, as well as mag pouches, whatever.

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top