Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/21/2009 7:51:43 PM EDT
Been looking for one of these, anyone have them in stock?
Link Posted: 4/22/2009 6:27:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Not that Ive seen. Midway had some but they were snapped up quick
Link Posted: 4/22/2009 7:13:12 AM EDT
[#2]
"Should be available right after SHOT"
Link Posted: 4/22/2009 8:59:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I've been waiting for one, too. When I call vendors they say they don't have them and don't know when to expect them. You'd think a company like Trijicon would do a better job informing dealers & customers about delivery estimates. Consider this an invitation to any Trijicon spokesman to step forward and offer some information here. I know you watch the boards.
Link Posted: 4/22/2009 9:24:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I've been waiting for one, too. When I call vendors they say they don't have them and don't know when to expect them. You'd think a company like Trijicon would do a better job informing dealers & customers about delivery estimates. Consider this an invitation to any Trijicon spokesman to step forward and offer some information here. I know you watch the boards.

Maybe not so much any more, since the assholes made it harder for him to do so.

Link Posted: 4/22/2009 12:20:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe not so much any more, since the assholes made it harder for him to do so.

+1

FWIW.... I just got in a TR20-1G (3-9X accupoint with the standard reticle and the green dot). I looked through it in
my office and thought ... "meh". Not really all that bright (flourescent lights). Kinda disappointed. Took it outside
to see if any differance.... BAM! HOLY CRAP! It was like a green Aimpoint turned up to it's highest setting... awesome!

Oh... and the scope is built like a tank. I got this (my family did) for my Dad's b-day next week. He'll be putting it
on his AR10. I DEFINATELY have to get me on of the new green TR24's. WOW!!!

-ZA
Link Posted: 4/22/2009 1:22:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a TR24G on preorder through a vendor at another board, I think the information posted at Trijicon's website is pretty much about all anyone has as of now. I expect that the first wave of these will sell out quickly, then nada for awhile, then more will sell quikly, then nada, etc... This is why I did the preorder
Link Posted: 4/23/2009 4:42:21 AM EDT
[#7]
I've already placed my preorder, but as we know, that may not get a TR24 in my door anytime soon. There could be 500 orders ahead of mine. Which is why I'm looking for some intelligence on production output and dates.

The vitreolic banter which led to bullitt's exit is embarassing even for those of us who didn't take part and it's unfortunate that civility isn't a more abundant virtue here. It's disturbing to remind myself that the posters who engage in those exchanges are in possession of firearms. Many of them professionals.

Back on topic: Muster call for Trijicon...where, and when can I buy a TR24?
Link Posted: 4/23/2009 7:47:14 AM EDT
[#8]
DennysDenn  Emporium site on ebay shows the TR24 in stock . They are under scopes or optics on page 5 of his ebay store website .
Link Posted: 4/23/2009 11:14:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Sinsi -
Thanks for the headsup on DennysDenn. Unfortunately, they don't have any green post/triangle TR24s and I don't know if I'd buy this on ebay anyway. Just read a post the other day about an arfcommer who visited a bazaar in China and found 100's of Trijicon knockoffs that were so good he couldn't be sure they weren't real. I'll wait if I have to, but I'll buy mine from an industry sponsor here and let someone else take chances on ebay. No offense to DennysDenn intended. I just don't know them.

Still hoping for an update from Trijicon...
Link Posted: 4/23/2009 11:23:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, i want to look through one of these outside at the gunshop before i purchase one .
Link Posted: 4/23/2009 2:06:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
DennysDenn  Emporium site on ebay shows the TR24 in stock . They are under scopes or optics on page 5 of his ebay store website .

man
dont be telling people about the ebay vendors

there are amber Tris and a few green crosshairs floating around.

avoid the ebay venders, they are all chinese knockoffs, dont even look there for trijicons
Link Posted: 4/23/2009 10:21:34 PM EDT
[#12]
How about only the largest online optics retailer out there and a forum sponser

SWFA TR24G

Link Posted: 4/24/2009 6:18:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Ando -
SWFA doesn't have them in stock. I called a few minutes ago. It would be nice to hear from someone who has actually bought and received one. I am already aware of the list of site-endorsed optics vendors who don't have them in stock.
Link Posted: 4/24/2009 6:38:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Ando -
SWFA doesn't have them in stock. I called a few minutes ago. It would be nice to hear from someone who has actually bought and received one. I am already aware of the list of site-endorsed optics vendors who don't have them in stock.

I bought one from MidwayUSA a little over a week ago. Had a few problems with it, and sent it back to Trijicon. I received a NIB replacement from Trijicon yesterday, and this one is working great. Very pleased with it. Kind of odd though that the serial number on the replacement is only about 25 numbers higher than the one that came from Midway. You may want to sign up for Midway's automatic email notification. When I did they were showing that they wouldn't be in stock until 4/30/09, but I got the notice only a day or so after signing up. Midway is now showing about two months out before they're back in stock....but you never know.
Link Posted: 4/24/2009 7:01:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Thanks. I'll add Midway to my list of places that are out of stock.
Link Posted: 4/25/2009 10:39:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Bill Hicks has still got #3 Ambers in stock and they had #3 greens in stock for a couple of weeks before they sold out.
A lot of small gun shops are Bill Hicks dealers, and there is enough margin to entice them to order one for you.

Don't know when they will get TR24G's but I only check about every five minutes....

Bill Hicks co.

Link Posted: 4/28/2009 2:03:13 PM EDT
[#17]
should be about august........first run was so popular that they need to make more tubes
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 8:46:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
should be about august........first run was so popular that they need to make more tubes

Where is this information from? August is a long way from now.....
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:31:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where is this information from? August is a long way from now.....

Yeah, no kiddin'.  I've pretty much decided that the TR24G is what I want  but If it's going to be August, then I'd problably start looking for something different.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 4:19:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Pick up the phone and call them..........
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top