Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2006 2:38:02 AM EDT
Is the Colt 9mm SMG still in use by USMC MEU FAST teams? I remember seeing a photo a while back that showed them using the Colt's. If they aren't, anybody got the skinny on where them mags went?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:45:18 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Is the Colt 9mm SMG still in use by USMC MEU FAST teams? I remember seeing a photo a while back that showed them using the Colt's. If they aren't, anybody got the skinny on where them mags went?

You arent ever going to see a military mag make its way into civilan hands legally ever again.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:31:47 AM EDT
[#2]
It would help if you gave us some information as to what the mags in questions looked like? Were they traditional stick mags or did they look like 2 small drum mags side-by-side?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:37:43 PM EDT
[#3]
They were stick mags. Since the ban is over, why won't they be surplused?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:43:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

The AW ban might be over, but comrade klinton sealed the fate  on surpplus magazines and ammo back in 1998
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:22:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The AW ban might be over, but comrade klinton sealed the fate  on surpplus magazines and ammo back in 1998

yah that fvcking bastard!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:19:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I feel an overwhelming urge the pelt that man with my poo.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:16:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Just use Colt stick mags.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top