Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/7/2005 9:21:51 PM EDT
I've seen a VLTOR standard collapsible for like $120 so is it possible to find compatible (not necesarily same brand) parts to put in the thing somewhere?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 2:11:01 AM EDT
Vltor standard and clubfoot modstock stocks only, not including the hardware are $95 shipped from JTAC Supply.

If you already have a buffer tube (also known as receiver extension) like Colt, LMT, Stag Arms/ CMT and Vltor, the Vltor stock are compatible with the noted Mil-Spec brands.

You could buy those buffer tubes (6 position) either new or used and just shop for the lower price.

You'll also need a receiver lock-plate, M4 lock nut (Mil-Spec brands) and CAR stock wrench.

Any CAR spring and H CAR buffer would compete your stock assembly.
Top Top