Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2006 6:47:46 PM EDT
I have a TA31F. Is it possible to get a ring mount to add a small red dot on top of the Trijicon?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:32:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/13/2006 7:49:51 PM EDT by Raven6]
Yes it is. Jpoint makes a understrap that attaches to the Jpoint NSN mount. I'm also thinking about putting one of the new Pride sights on my TA31F as it is supposed to also work with the Jpoint mount.

Check with C4iGrant, I believe he carries everything you need. You may also want to get the new Pride sight instead of a Jpoint as it looks to be a much better and rugged unit!!!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 8:13:49 PM EDT
What is the Pride sight? Link to website anybody?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 1:49:03 AM EDT
www.Rapidreticle.com  It's called the Pride-Fowler sight; it combine the best features of the Dr. Optic & Jpoint into one unit.
Top Top