Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2013 5:33:43 AM EDT
I'm working on my first build right now and all I need left is the LPK, and I'm not trying to spend too much on it, (its kind of a budget build) and I found I cheap SARCO LPK but I have heard some negative things about them and I was wondering if thier LPK's are worth the price?

thanks
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 5:50:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about SARCO but these have good reviews:

$37 plus shipping.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 6:06:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Sarco has some of the shadiest history in the biz, buyer very very beware.  You can buy one from Palmetto State just as cheap.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 6:21:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Everything I've ever purchased from Sarco has been total crap.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 9:32:26 AM EDT
[#4]
No

I've purchased numerous items from SARCO over the years, including more than one of their "LPK's"......

The $29.99 Blackhawk/PTAC lower parts kit from PSA is head and shoulders above anything SARCO may or may not include in their "kit".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top