Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 2:37:53 PM EST
My local dealer has one complete with bolt that he wants $550 for. It doesn't come with the mag well adapter or any magazines. It's also a 16" chrome lined barrel. Is this a decent price or should I talk him down?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:07:01 PM EST
If you can verify the "pipe" as being a genuine Colt, then the complete upper would probably be a decent price, compared to what the new 10" uppers are going for..
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:14:20 PM EST
sounds like a good price for a Colt, you should try and talk him down regardless.
I did not know any 9mm barrels were chrome lined
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:32:50 PM EST
ya it's definately colt, marked chrome lined and everything.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:51:15 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/2/2004 6:51:27 PM EST by underdog75]
Sounds like a decent price for a colt,...But I must ask,...Why pay more for a chrome lined Colt when you know your going to chop it down sooner or later,...C'on you KNOW you want to..
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:37:41 PM EST

Originally Posted By underdog75:
Sounds like a decent price for a colt,...But I must ask,...Why pay more for a chrome lined Colt when you know your going to chop it down sooner or later,...C'on you KNOW you want to..
users.adelphia.net/~masine/duo.jpg

That is exactly my problem... I'd feel bad about hacking it down to about 6" for my project. Not to mention that I don't really like the A1 upper.

Who the heck just sells a plain 9mm barrel?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:45:05 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2004 2:47:52 AM EST by joeblack]

Originally Posted By Gunbert:

That is exactly my problem... I'd feel bad about hacking it down to about 6" for my project. Not to mention that I don't really like the A1 upper.

www.garrisonmfginc.com/
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:44:18 AM EST

Originally Posted By joeblack:

Originally Posted By Gunbert:

www.garrisonmfginc.com/

Thanks!
Top Top