Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2003 9:49:39 PM EDT
Any interest in these? Price would be around $13.00 each + shipping. All functional w/ no cracks/swells, etc.

New Canandain ones would be around $16.00 or $17.00

If there is enough interest in these, we'll bring them in. Sorry but no pre-orders will be taken on these.

Let us know.

Cody @ Magazine Specialties

PS: small batch of new USA made ones will be arriving in a week or so.

(Edit: changed the title so it doesn't look like a for sale ad)
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 7:21:50 PM EDT
[#1]
i'M INTERESTED IN YOUR CANADA OR US. THERMOLDS, PLEASE E-MAIL ME WITH SHIPPING AND PRICES.THANKS.
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 7:32:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd be interested in some. I am Canadian after all.[:D]
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 7:58:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I would be in for two for the mag collection, I would prefer the like new or new ones if they are only $3 or $4 more than the good ones.

Please IM mail me if you get these, unless this thread is kept alive I may never know if/when you get them otherwise.
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 10:59:52 PM EDT
[#4]
If you're interested in these mags, say something on this thread or shoot us an email ( [email protected] ).

We'll let you know when the come in.

USA Thermolds are on their way... Canadian ones might be a week or two longer.
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 12:23:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Just an FYI, those are at the max price I am pay for used preban USGI mags here in the midwest. So with shipping it seems a bit steep.

HoG
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 2:44:19 PM EDT
[#6]
[s]Quoted:
Just an FYI, those are at the max price I am pay for used preban USGI mags here in the midwest. So with shipping it seems a bit steep.[/s]

HoG
View Quote

You need to read the EE rules. No shitting on someones post.

Link Posted: 9/2/2003 4:01:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 4:41:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks Troy. I do get a bit irked when commercial enterprises do their advertising on the discussion board. That's what the EE is for.  So allowing an aditorial comment about the price sits just fine w/me [:D]

BTW, I just paid $7 apiece for a couple of Canadian Thermolds at a show.  Wanted to see how they compared to my NC made jobs.  Range mags only.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top