Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 7:06:29 PM EDT
I have looked on the forum and found nothing on installing the green followers.  I was trying to install the followers on factory Colt 20rd mags, and cannot figure out how to get them in, without bending down the tap that holds the floor plate in place.  I would appreciate any assistance anyone can give me.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:20:04 PM EDT
[#1]
The standard MIL-spec 30 round green followers will not fit into a 20 rd USGI magazine without alteration.

CCMG sells, or used to sell, green 20 round followers. They can be contacted through the "Industry forums" or in any of their advertisements on the EE.

Are you trying to replace silver alloy follers or black plastic?

Sly
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:06:19 PM EDT
[#2]
The silver alloy, should I not bother?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:32:36 PM EDT
[#3]
The green follower's were designed for the 30 rounder's. your fine with the alloy follower's on the 20. and they are as reliable as it gets.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top