Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/8/2010 3:55:15 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/8/2010 5:23:47 PM EST by Anteater1717]


I'd like to instal the above Cavalry arms stock on my rifle. What parts do I need and where should I get them? Next, how do I install said stock?

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:08:43 PM EST
what parts do you already have? an a1 uses the same buffer tube as the a2 stock, you just don't use the supplied spacer with it and you will have a shorter nut. if you buy a cav arms stock they can supply you with everything.

is this a new build?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:02:47 PM EST
I'm replacing a collapsible stock that it is currently using.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:14:12 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/8/2010 5:17:28 PM EST by JoeBud]
According to their site, they include the short screw with the stock. You will also need a rifle buffer, tube and spring. There are numerous vendors listed at the top that carry these parts.
Here is one of them.

Google is your friend.
How to remove a collapsible stock

Once you remove it I think you will easily see how the rifle stock installs. It is much easier.

Top Top