Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2011 5:13:40 PM EDT
I was considering getting a three prong replica and retro armorer's tool that they produce... Anyone know anything about this company?
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:13:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Good company, the only issues I see is that these parts as well as their other steel parts are finished in black oxide.
For that retro look, I think mangense phosphate or zinc phosphate would be the way to go..........
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:26:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I was considering getting a three prong replica and retro armorer's tool that they produce... Anyone know anything about this company?

Yes, I would not hesitate to order from them.  I just posted a link to their website a couple of weeks ago and ordered their USGI tool to install my three prong flash hider.  If you want a USGI three prong flash hider I would look to Gunbroker to buy it.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:49:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, good info. Can't you lighten that finish with naval jelly or something?
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:00:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thanks, good info. Can't you lighten that finish with naval jelly or something?

I assume the three prong they are selling is from DPMS because it is the same price that is sold elsewhere.  I bought mine from here:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=220070077
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top