Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 8:22:55 PM EDT
anyone have any.  I hear they are coming out at years end.  Info I find on the internet is sparse; limited to speculation, or about old versions of its development.  What about price, final weight, etc.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:31:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I was told 18 - 24 months before they will be ready to sell them.  That was from FN at the SHOT show.

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:48:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Who has specs and picks and shooting reports on the current generation of the FN SCAR and SCAR H?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 12:31:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I cant wait until it comes out, I played with it every day at shot and it made my AR-10 carbine feel like a 50lb pound sack of crap.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:10:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I've seen pictures of the SCAR H with a foregrip with some type of retractable bipod.  I figured it was FN's, but now I have seen it on a couple of different rifles.  Does anyone know who makes it?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:25:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I've seen pictures of the SCAR H with a foregrip with some type of retractable bipod.  I figured it was FN's, but now I have seen it on a couple of different rifles.  Does anyone know who makes it?

A big warning as their site is some gay and slow flash set up. Don't click the link if you have 56K as their site's a pain in the ass even on cable.

www.GripPod.com
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:54:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks, they look solid.  Anyone have one or any opinions about them?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:04:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I think opinions are pending on it being fielded.  I think the SOCOM boys are getting them pretty soon if not already.  I would like to hear reports from them as soon as possible.  If they can deliver a 308 at under 8lbs, even if it has wicked recoil, that is kickass.

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top