Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/18/2017 1:04:03 AM EDT
I really want one for a SBR build, but I hate the prices. Is there one out there that isn't ridiculously priced?
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 1:37:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 1:27:04 PM EDT
[#2]
That actually looks pretty nice for a pdw stock. Any In here actually using it? I'm always curious about the lockup on them, wether or not they are tight.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 1:41:01 PM EDT
[#3]
LWRCI UCIW Ultra Compact Stock Kit

The usually have holiday sales where you can get them for around $100 shipped.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 2:31:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
That's not a pdw stock
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 3:27:07 PM EDT
[#5]
i've been looking, and i don't see anything cheap when it comes to PDW. if you want to shrink the buffer tube you get into proprietary parts, and that's money. Add a special BCG for some with their fancy coatings, and you're into $400.

I ran an NEA for a little bit, but it was heavy and I pretty much hated it. I'm still looking for solutions, as I have a 7" 300BO upper now and I would love to get the shortest overall gun imaginable, but I'm not willing to pay $$$ for it, not worth it for me.

I may go with a Battle Arms mini stock thingy just to throw on the buffer tube, but I'm undecided at the moment. I played with an LWRC kit and that was nice, so it's an option.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 4:01:52 PM EDT
[#6]
It's not out yet but Strike Industries has been showing torture tests of their new PADS stock that uses a proprietary buffer and spring that work with a mil spec carrier. They are saying it will be about $250.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 4:25:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It's not out yet but Strike Industries has been showing torture tests of their new PADS stock that uses a proprietary buffer and spring that work with a mil spec carrier. They are saying it will be about $250.
View Quote
have a link for that? I can't seem to find anything.

I'm starting to think more and more if you want a true PDW style weapon you have to get away from the AR platform entirely. too bad the damn stamp is $200 or I would be trying other stuff and pistol guns to see what works.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:14:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm starting to think more and more if you want a true PDW style weapon you have to get away from the AR platform entirely. too bad the damn stamp is $200 or I would be trying other stuff and pistol guns to see what works.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been watching their torture tests videos on Facebook but found one they posted to YouTube.

https://youtu.be/TKG2nvn5rCo
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:30:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Primary arms has Troy PDW stocks in sake today.

http://www.primaryarms.com/SaleName+Troy-Tomahawk-Stocks?trk_msg=GBC53PE1GKI4NBJG0U6QT38D40&trk_contact=LOBH1MSIDGMAK2IH3MPJLOOCO4&trk_sid=CAQ1JNSA50443KC4V8R96VII34&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=SLOT_14&utm_campaign=17_04_Ad15_Fun_at_the_Range
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top