Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/22/2003 8:04:51 AM EDT
I am trapped in the PRK for at least another year.  I would like to buy a few lowers, to have around in case the AWB sunsets for a brief period of time, so I can throw together a few "pre ban" style AR's before congress comes up with the next set of regulations.  The problem is that I can't buy any lowers in California.  I have seen people talking about incorporating to buy class 3 in another state.  Is is possible to incorporate to buy a regular lower?  Does anyone have any experience or advice on how to do this?  Obviously, Nevada is close by, and I could try to do this there.  I also have relatives in Colorado.  Does anyone know where the best (cheapest) state to do this would be?  Thanks in advance for the advice.
Top Top