Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 10:27:38 AM EDT
Anybody know if you can import ARs and AR pistols into the US?

Link removed... can't anyone just answer the actual question?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:37:47 AM EDT
[#1]
If for some odd reason you want a pump AR,check out DPMS.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:24:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Thanks, but for the sake of argument, can ARs be imported?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:30:10 AM EDT
[#3]
bwahahaha pump action!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:32:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Man they are working hard to get around that semiauto ban they have.  Who on earth would want a pump action AR in America?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:43:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Did you look at the DAR-701 page? Those are semi-auto SBRs...  its to get around a 5 rd. limit in semi-autos.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:46:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Just when I thought I’ve seen it all “Dlask Arms” introduces the innovated pump action AR15
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:05:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks, but for the sake of argument, can ARs be imported?

No
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:22:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Just when I thought I’ve seen it all “Dlask Arms” introduces the innovated pump action AR15

it is to get aroudn the 5 round limit, of course it does not matter, no-one will eb allowed to import or manufacture magazines for a pump action AR15 if they will also be able to be used in a refular AR.  Those nifty mag fed shotguns are case in point, we could either get both models (pump and semi) or just the pump with the regular capacity mags, and that is what they did. Otherwise they would have made people block the magazines to 5 rounds. (like anyone who is normal would bastardize a good mag by blocking it with a rivet)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top