Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2004 7:52:10 AM EST
With the sunset of the AWB, is the importation of high capacity magazines allowed again or are only U.S. made magazines okay? I am wondering if the Norinco 120 round AR15 or AK mags will be in plentiful supply again.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:54:58 AM EST
I doubt Norinco stuff will ever see the light of day in the USA again, Klinton banned their importation by EO.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:42:40 PM EST
Yep, no more CHICOM stuff
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:36:52 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/24/2004 6:37:12 AM EST by repub18]

Originally Posted By AssaultRifler:
I doubt Norinco stuff will ever see the light of day in the USA again, Klinton banned their importation by EO.

All of Norinco products and not just guns??
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 3:27:27 PM EST

Not true.. Know your facts before spouting..

Chi-com military weapons are un-importable.. Chicom accesories, and sporting arms are..

Bush has place a 4 year embargo against China North Industries(Norinco). This is beacuse, China North was found to be illegally selling weapons tech to Iraq..

There are hundreds of other China Trading companies out there.. If someone wanted to badlly, we could have Chinese mags..
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:30:27 PM EST

Originally Posted By coltshorty14:

Not true.. Know your facts before spouting..

Chi-com military weapons are un-importable.. Chicom accesories, and sporting arms are..

Bush has place a 4 year embargo against China North Industries(Norinco). This is beacuse, China North was found to be illegally selling weapons tech to Iraq..

There are hundreds of other China Trading companies out there.. If someone wanted to badlly, we could have Chinese mags..

I thought Bush had done that
Top Top